What supporting documents are needed for the issuance of the residence document under 18 (4) of the Withdrawal Agreement?

All applicants, irrespectively of their residence status (permanent or non residence), are required to provide to the competent authorities the following common supporting documents:

  • Application form, which is issued by the competent police Authority.
  • Passport or travel document in force, officially recognized by Greece.
  • Four (4) current color photographs in natural form, with the same technical specifications as those of passports, as they apply each time.
  • Sixteen (16) euros e-Administrative fee (e-Παράβολο). Τhe e-Administrative fee is available on the website of the General Secretariat of Information Systems of Public Administration (https://www1.gsis.gr/sgsisapps/eparavolo/public/welcome.htm) as below:

Φορέας Δημοσίου (Υπουργεία, Ανεξάρτητες Αρχές, Οργανισμοί)/ Public Authority Ministries, Independent authorities, Organizations: Δημόσιας Τάξης Π.τ.Π./Ελληνική Αστυνομία/ Ministry of Citizen Protection/ Greek Police
Κατηγορία Παραβόλου/Administrative Fee Category: Άδεια διαμονής του Άρθρου 18 παρ. 4 της Σ.Α./ Residence Permit under Article 18 par. 4 of the WA
Τύπος Παραβόλου  ([κωδικός τύπου] Ονομασία)/ Administrative Fee (Type ([code type] Description): [2296] ΧορήγησηΑνανέωσηΑντικατάσταση Άδειας Διαμονής/[2296] Issuance – Renewal – Replacement of Residence Permit

Notice: The payment of the e-Administrative fee is required in order to be submitted to the competent Authority. Unpaid e-Administrative-fees are not accepted by the competent Authority.

  • Document-s that prove the residence address of the applicant in the Greek territory. For the list of documents that can be submitted for this purpose, click here.

Except for the common documentation, as described above, all the applicants are required to provide additional documentation for proving their residence status under the WA, which depends on whether the applicant holds or not residence document under Greek Presidential Decree 106/2007 and has acquired or not the permanent residence right, as it is foreseen in Articles 15 and 16 of the WA.

If the applicant holds residence document under Greek Presidential Decree 106/2007, see the documentation needed here.

If the applicant does not hold residence document under Greek Presidential Decree 106/2007, see the documentation needed here.

For the form of the solemn declaration, where necessary, click here. For the facilitation of the person concerned, there is an English translated form of the solemn declaration, which however is not for use. The person concerned should use the form of the solemn declaration which is exclusively in Greek.

For any clarification on the documentation needed, the applicant may contact the competent Authority of his/her place of residence.