Which department is competent for renewing the “Alien’s card requesting political asylum”, until the examination of the request for international protection (for applications for international protection until 06-06-2013) and what documentation is needed?

Competent Departments are the Departments of Aliens, for the regions of Attica and Thessaloniki and, for the rest of Greece, Security Sub-directorates, Safety Departments and Police Stations, which handle aliens’ issues.

The person concerned should have:

(a) An application and

(b) One (1) recent photograph.